http://happilyeverlaughterblog.com/2013/12/07/maggies-superpowers/ Before I introduce this subject, let me say for the record that I am neither vegan, nor on a diet (my breakfast just now: a salami sandwich and oreos).
buy provigil reddit Now. Have you ever had “Nice Cream”? Nice cream is dairy free ice cream (so cruelty free; so nice). I am an ice cream enthusiast, and I’m not going to pretend like this dessert is as good as my homemade meringue and caramel chocolate ice cream made with heavy cream. However, I can honestly say it is really, really good.
paroxetine 20 mg tablets picture It is especially good when you have it for breakfast. Because yup, that’s right, if you make this nice cream you can have it guilt free any time and as many times a day as you please. I make it using nothing but fruit, and it’s so creamy and sweet I promise you’re going to think fairies snuck into your freezer and mixed some powdered sugar and cream in there.
I make this with all kinds of fruit, but I like to mix in fruits that are both tangy and sweet. This makes it taste like summer, witch can only brighten a cold winter day. The “secret ingredient” of nice cream that’s made with just fruit is banana. Frozen banana pureed in a mixer is incredibly creamy. Without it, you would have a granita. You want it creamy.
I made the nice cream in these pictures with banana, pineapple, and strawberries, and I topped it with some toasted coconut.
- 2 cups banana, roughly chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 cup pineapple, peeled and roughly diced
- a handful of coconut flakes
- Place your chopped fruit in single layers in freezer bags and close them tight, making sure there is as little air as possible in every bag.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. The fruit will keep for months in the freezer.
- Toast your coconut flakes in a dry pan until fragrant.
- When ready to serve, add your chopped fruit to a good food processor fitted with the a blade attachment, and pulse until creamy. You might need to scrape down the sides a couple of times, depending on your machine.
- Serve the "nice cream" topped with toasted coconut.
- I freeze large batches of fruit at a time, and pull out just as much as I need whenever I have a craving for nice cream.
- You can play around with the fruit ratios almost as much as you want, and add any other type of fruit to your mix, just make sure that you use at least 1/3 banana, or your "nice cream" won't be creamy like ice cream.