have a peek at this website We can’t all be salad people.
buy modafinil legally Ok, that’s a lie. We could all be salad people and the world would be a better place. What I wanted to say, masked under a badly thought out excuse, is that I am not. I love veggies, but there is not enough lettuce in the world to fill my stomach. I sometimes enjoy a salad topped with hearty things like nuts, meat, and cheese for lunch. But then I need “real food” for dinner.
This warm carrot salad is a better option for me. So if you’re thinking I could have just named this recipe “Roasted Carrots with Kalamata Olives”: no, I couldn’t have, because I need this. I need this on the dinner table in the spot where the salad usually sits.
- 8 new carrots
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- a handful of black Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- a sprinkle of parsley
- 1/2 lemon
- Peel your new carrots and cut them in half lengthwise. If your carrots are thicker, cut them into quarters. Drizzle with oil, add the spices, and toss until the carrots are evenly coated.
- Pour your carrots into an ovenproof dish and roast in a 450 degree F (230 degrees C) oven for about 15 minutes, or until the carrots are fork-tender with some bite.
- Place the carrots on a serving plate and top with the olives, parsley, and a good squeeze of lemon. Serve warm.