buy orlistat oral Can you believe it’s September already?
Order Tastylia Oral Strip No Prescription This summer went by so fast, and today the rain came. But listen to me, talking about the weather like a real Swede. Living in Greece, I am not allowed to complain about the weather. Today it’s raining. Tomorrow I’ll be at the beach. So instead of looking out the window with disappointment, I will take it as a hint that it’s time to fish the stew pot out of the cupboard and make some hearty comfort food.
This chickpea stew is one of my favorites.
- olive oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 cups chickpeas (canned or soaked overnight)
- 2 medium sized carrots, peeled and cut into coins
- 2 (14 oz) cans of whole blanched tomatoes
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp. good dried oregono
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp. coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 7 oz. (200 g) feta cheese
- 5-7 oz (140-200 g.) cream cheese
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large stew pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic. When the onion is translucent, add the spices, chickpeas, and carrots keep cooking, while stirring for about a minute.
- Once fragrant, add the wine, tomatoes, and water. Bring to a boil, then cover the pot and lower the heat to a simmer. Cook for about half an hour, or until the liquid is reduced and thickened.
- Meanwhile, make the whipped feta topping.
- Add the feta cheese and the cream cheese to a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- Serve the stew topped with a dollop of whipped feta, and some crusty bread on the side.